welcome to tag along on our journey of faith!

2010-03-03

The time of waiting has begun!

Today I received an email saying that our application has arrived at the agency! Sweet! It's got to start somewhere. ohooo! I can't put words on how excited I am! In less than I year I hope we will have not one but two little ones running around making our life crazy. Don't think I mentioned before that we want to adopt siblings. Please help us pray that they will be as young as possible. Especially since we want them to grow up bilingual and because we want them to have a good life as early as possible. Our prayers right now is for them and that they will be safe both physically, emotionally and spiritually. They are our kids ,they are just born somewhere else.
It is amazing to see how God has just moved our hearts in this direction, and now it feels all for sure. Most likely we will run into discouragement along the way, but deep down we'll know that God is for us and he is for our kids. It is for them he needs to provide a way to get home, not for us to find a bunch of money to spend on an adoption( which to you might be the same but for me it changes my perspective on what is going on). We already see Gods answer to our prayers. I have for example been able to work double time this week after specifically asking him for more hours.

In the meantime we spend our time working and developing friendships. I did my first show for the season on Saturday. Only showed young stock in hand but they did very well. Next show is in 2 weeks and then I'll be riding. It is fun to get out there and see some other people and horses and create relationships.

Be blessed my friend!
Nela

No comments:

Post a Comment